Our design team set out to create a visually appealing and informative set of books and reports to capture the essence of the Moral Education Program. We spent time researching and understanding the principles behind the program and translated them into easy-to-understand graphics, illustrations, and infographics.
Our designs helped communicate the program's message and values to the education leaders, ensuring they understood Moral Education's importance in the UAE. We also confirmed that the designs were aligned with the UAE's culture and identity.
The Moral Education Program was created based on five principles:
1. Enhance interactive learning
2. Connect learning to real-world experience
3. Promote autonomous learning
4. Develop extended critical thinking skills
5. Link to the needs of the students through debates, discussions and experience
It Enhances interactive learning, connecting learning to real-world experience, promoting autonomous learning, developing extended critical thinking skills, and linking to the needs of the students through debates, discussions, and expertise.